Saturday, October 29, 2011

This is Halloween, this is Halloween!

Halloween weekend. Some college girls are at the dances in tiny skirts and high heels. Some are cuddling up with boys in front of a scary movie. Some are sleeping. Some are doing homework (ick.)
I'm not.
I had planned on sleeping by midnight, but GI Jane and my roommate distracted me. That and my new nail polish. I bought some crackle nail polish tonight to help my Halloween costume out a little. Of course, I got the cheapo kind, so the results aren't great, but hey, it was fun for $5. ($3 for the crackle, $2 for the regular.)

Sorry for the lousy quality. I'm a wee bit too lazy to take a picture on my camera to post tonight.

These nails will go with me this weekend as I bake three pumpkin pies, possibly go to a corn maze, get visited by my hometeachers, study, write a paper, take a psych test and dress up as a spider web because I have no creativity and feel like decorating my dance clothes.

What are you guys doing for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment