Thursday, January 19, 2012

Marriage Movies

You know those last few scenes in The Parent Trap when Elizabeth and Nick decide they are meant for each other and give it another go?
It's beautiful.
So darn beautiful that several of my roommates and I (well, Shayla's practically a roommate) decided that we had to watch as many romantic, marriage-y movies as we could before my big day. Without jeopardizing our sleep/school work/social life, of course. I think one a week would be reasonable.
I think that'll give us 13 weeks. 13 weeks equals 13 movies. Which shall it be?
Maybe Ever After and Sweet Home Alabama.
Man, I love those ones.

Anyway, this is just a silly little ramble to make up for not journaling tonight.

Much love,
Eri

P.S. Angela, if I'm getting married in 13 weeks, how many weeks till you do???? ;)

3 comments:

  1. Emma.

    Watch Emma and experience weird tears of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 15 :)

    FIFTEEN WEEEEEEEEKS!!!!!!!!!!! AH

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should add Never Been Kissed to the list!

    ReplyDelete