Monday, November 9, 2009

Bored Ramblings--warning you

I'm procrastinating my American Government homework, again. Will colleges want me if I can't even write a Current Event? Correction, I can write a dang good Current Event. I just don't want to.

Another day in this paradise (highschool) is coming to an end in....twenty minutes. Hallelujah. This week lasts, for all real intent and purposes, after Wednesday. I have plenty of good intentions to do college applications and homework all weekend, but will I? He hee.....we'll see. I'll tell you then. When I'm procrastinating it.

Right now I'm flanked by two very studly, manly, sexy freshmen boys. Oxymoron? Nah, they're friends. I feel a little left out though, seeing as they both have blonde hair and blue eyes. Oh well. I have a different set of (obviously superior)chromosomes.

No tengo ninguna idea que debo decir ahora.......estoy aburrido y los chicos no estan ayudandome pensar sobre que puedo escribir.

Sorry to have wasted your time with this. I realize I've said nothing of importance here. But I love you still!

No comments:

Post a Comment