Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ellie's broken foot...Part II

Hi. This is Ellie, the girl that Erika babysits. I want to tell you about how I broke my foot. It's driving me craaaaazy! It all started at 8:30 pm, I was standing on the foot steps to our olyptic machine, reaching for a BIG platter above it on a white shelf... I had it in my arms, so i couldn't see the ground.. so on the ground was a small pinkish weight ball.... so when my right foot put its weight on it, it twisted hard and i feel on the ground spilling old cookies that i was going to throw away EVERYWHERE i screamed and started crying and my dad came rushing in and carried me to the couch and he said, “ I think it's just sprained" and he asked where it was hurt and stuff... i sat on the couch with my foot rolled in gauze rap all propped up.. I sat there till 11:30 with my dad then he carried me to bed... I woke up at 7:49 am and wasn't tired anymore.. i hopped to the couch in pain until my parents got up.... then we went to the doctor and i got x-rays and it turns out.... it was broken...... So i got a splint walking boot thing and a pair of cretches....... -Ellie with her first broken bone... OW!

No comments:

Post a Comment