Monday, March 14, 2011

A tidbit...

My blog is highly irregular. I know.
It's also not particularly relevant. I know.
But right now I feel like sharing one little tidbit about myself before I go shower:
When I carry my pink, plastic shower caddy into the bathroom, I will hang my lavender towel on the hook closest to the shower curtain, then set my red Wells Fargo iPod player on the little shower shelf. I'll set my iPod to random, then turn the music on. Every time a song that I don't want comes on, I'll reach through the curtain, dry my hand off, then change the song.
Tonight I'll probably listen to Reik's and Julieta Venegas' slower stuff, and maybe some Yellow Card and Dixie Chicks.
Showering is necessary me time. It's needed for the obvious reasons (baby power and dry shampoo only work on greasy roots for so long), but also for more empty-headed reasons. Mostly to empty my head. With my music playing and hot water everywhere, I don't need to think for twenty minutes. It gives my brain a break.
So that's all. Just a little tidbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment