Monday, April 18, 2011

Finicky Finals

I have all these wonderful dreams for sprucing up my blog. For one, I'm going to learn how to put pictures on it. Well, I'm going to find my camera, take pictures, and then post them. Then I'm going to add some nice music.
Then I'm going to write somewhat regularly.

Why the new resolutions?
Probably because I'm in the midst of finals.
AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!

Okay, not that bad yet. As of half and hour ago, I've become done with two of the six little buggers. I say "become done" because nobody showed up to give the written ballet final. Today at seven to eleven I entered the RB and started reviewing French vocab for the test that was to start at eleven on the dot. At eleven on the dot my entire class entered the studio and got cozy as the proctor wasn't there yet. And we waited. And waited. And waited. And talked about boys and husbands and missionaries and hands and standards and....yeah, girl talk. :) The MDT majors started playing the piano and singing. The nervous kids (yeah, we're still kids) reviewed vocab. The confident and slightly apathetic talked. Definitely me on that one. And at eleven thirty on the dot there was still no proctor. Somebody wrote all our names on the board with a note: "We were here for the test until 11:30. Suzi's 291 Ballet Class." And then we left. On the dot.

I guess that means they're going to drop the final. Could they really make us all take it after the appointed time? I doubt it.
I'm not too devastated at this turn of events. I studied for it, but got real satisfaction out of the dance final. Now that was AMAZING!

I'm not going to make my blog more snazzy after all. I'm going to go read The Book of Mormon. :)

Love,
Erika

2 comments:

  1. Snazzing up your blog is super easy! And a good escape... Good luck with finals my dear cousin. BTW? I really like Russel....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe your finals got cancelled. How did that never happen to me? Lucky! Good luck with the rest.

    Playlist.com if you want to add music. That's what I use on mine.

    ReplyDelete