Saturday, June 11, 2011

Stolen Pictures

Every since discovering the joy of posting pictures (what, two weeks ago?) I've had trouble not copy-and-pasting half of the images on the web onto my blog. I'm still feeling slightly guilty for not giving proper credit for the last pictures I stole. Here's a quick fix:
Locks of Love logo--Locks of Love. Duh.
Keira Knightley--I dunno. Google Keira Knightley bob and you'll probably find it.
That picture of me--my cousin Jamie. Thank you, Jamie, for not yelling at me because of
the stolen picture!
I'll tell you, Jaime takes great photos. Somedays when Facebook has sucked me in yet again, I look through her pictures. When she's behind the camera, the pictures are great. When she's in front of the camera, the subject matter is always beautiful. It makes it fun to FB-stalk her.

Occasionally my random picture need is greater than just Facebook, however. That's when I get crazy with Google images. For fear of being accused of stealing pictures, I'm not posting my favorites. Darn you, conscience.
Instead, this is what I searched today:
"bicycle wedding"

And the results are AWESOME! Whether is the groom in biker shorts and the bride in a white poofy mini dress, or a scenic countryside couple holding hands while biking, I love the images. Thank you, Google.

To finish up, I can't resist.


This is Emily Browning. I got this picture from http://cdn.blogs.sheknows.com/celebsalon.sheknows.com/2011/03/emily-browning-hair1.jpg. That's as close to a Works Cited as I'm going to get.
And I love her hair. Probably too short for my criteria, but I LOVE it.

I still haven't cut the blasted stuff (my hair, that is.) Instead, I dyed a teeny streak purple. It's barely visible and will wash out in the next couple weeks, but cooled my short-hair craving for awhile.
What to do?

2 comments:

  1. First of all, stop. You're making me blush. Second of all, cut. your. hair. It'd be earth-shattering. And clearly we need some more shattering around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should most definitely consider maybe cutting your hair... That or dying it pink :) I do rather love playing with your long hair, but you'll be beautiful whether you have long hair or not so if cutting it is the change you think you want then I'm all for you cutting it. Way to go with citing your pictures, you're the most honest person I know.

    ReplyDelete