Thursday, February 16, 2012

Direction

Oh, sometimes I really wish I had my ducks all in a row before doing something as un-rowing as getting married. Really, the audacity of me to get engaged when I don't have a major!

I've been stressed over this for awhile: ever since I decided at the start of my 3rd semester that Spanish was not the major for me after all. Now, only half a semester away from my junior year, I still have no idea what I want to do. I want to take more exploratory classes, but chances are that most of them won't get me where I want to go. And doesn't it seem that the 100 level classes are oftentimes either easy (more of a test of attendance) or ridiculously hard (to weed out the weak?)

Here's what I like:
Dance
Children
Food
Writing
Teaching
the Outdoors

So...dance teacher? Nutritionist? Middle school English teacher? Hermit living in the mountains?

I want a sense of direction here!

And soon would be nice, because how can I plan a wedding when I'm thinking about which classes I'll take next semester?

No comments:

Post a Comment