Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Reason #6,000,001

Love. My. Boy.
Okay, maybe my man. It's funny thinking of him as a man, not because he isn't, (because he totally is), but because I'm marrying this Man, and to marry this Man, I must be a Woman. As far as gender goes, of course I'm a woman. As far as maturity, I'm not so sure.

But I digress.

I love Russell Youngberg for around 6,000,000+ reasons. But the one I'm telling you about:

(See Below Post)

He got me one! He got me the grater!

At Sunday dinner one of Russell's cousins saw my obsession and said it was just an old fashioned food processor. I had never thought of it that way...I guess it is. BUT it's reliable. And perfect.

I love Russell. And I love my new grater. AHHHHHHHHH!!!! Yaaaayyyyy!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. A girl who gets super excited about a kitchen gadget... now that is a girl I would like to know! Wait, I do know her. :) I was going through some paperwork the other day and found a "blast from the past" -- a piece of paper that was titled "TWGs" -- which made me wonder where those Writing Girls ended up. Two seconds and a Google search later, I found this blog. You probably don't remember me, but I just wanted to say that it is wonderful to once again read your entertaining and thought-provoking words (nothing makes a writing teacher happier than to see a former student is still writing). Congratulations on the engagement!

    ReplyDelete