Sunday, October 4, 2009

The 1st Frantic Paragraph

Formatting is not my strong point. It never was. Probably never will be. For this I apologize, since this page isn't nearly as snazzy as I'm sure it could be if I were any good at formatting.

But that's beside the point. The main point of this ridiculous little post is to say Hi! I'm Erika. I'm here, writing again, because I missed Bolivianbear (and kinda hope you do too!) and hoped to squish one more little thing into my already smushed life. Don't expect Bear-ly on the Go! to be like Bolivianbear though....that was pretty reflective, and this will probably just be the franticly typed paragraph here and there. Still, if you like what you see, or you're my father who comments on everything I write, leave me a comment and I will love you for it.

There are my frantic paragraphs for now. I'm off to walk Starrgavin, make punkin (pumpkin) bread, and maybe even do some homework. If I'm lucky, in bed before midnight? Doubtful.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to the land of blogging Erika which I for one have seriously missed you in!

    ReplyDelete