Friday, October 9, 2009

What's in a Name?

Bearly on the go? Don't you mean barely on the go?

Why is this my name? It's actually pretty simple...Let's decode it!

Bear: Did you read Bolivian Bear by chance? I thought I'd carry my nickname into this blog too.

Bear-ly on the Go: So I'm Bear. And I'm on the Go. To somewhere. The thing is, I just don't know where yet! This year is more than just a senior year. This year is me figuring out where I fit in again at home, school, even the US. I'm also preparing for college, frantically trying to figure out where to go. Then there's dance, and testing, and family, and maybe making a little money, or Heaven forbid! finding enough spare time to sit and read a book.

However, I am a world-class procrastinator. I might sound busy, and I am, but it's partially because I put off everything I do until it's the last minute.

In fact, that's kind of why I made this blog: to have another reason to put off my Global Issues homework!

Anyway, that's why I'm Bear-ly on the Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment