Saturday, October 22, 2011

Restless

I'm restless.
You can take that in a couple of ways, I guess. There's the actual definition of restless: you know, restless. Unsettled. Ready to do....anything crazy, but without any idea of what.
Or you can read it as rest-less. Like I've had less rest than I should, which is very true. I had planned on sleeping until about 10:30am this morning--it IS Saturday after all. Instead, Emily (wonderful roommate) unintentionally woke up me at 9:30 while she was getting dressed to go to Stake Conference. I didn't know we had it today, which is why I was going to sleep through it. Well, I got up and went to SC. It was a good meeting, and ended with me feeling restless.

A couple of hours later, Russell and I rented a tandem bike. Aren't we cute?

Well, that's not quite us, but it's the same basic idea.
Getting started was a little shaky, but I'm amazed at how quickly we figured it out, and even more so at how we seemed to pedal and stop pedaling at the same times.
We costed along the bike path, enjoying the gorgeous 66 degree weather. Really, Utah, it's almost November! But I love this weather.

With all that goodness in one day, why the heck am I so restless?

No comments:

Post a Comment